Air purifying units with photocatalysis-based technology
Ventilation and purification units with photocatalysis technology and HEPA filter for cleaning and disinfecting air and surfaces inside any high occupancy area.
• 40 mm aluminium profile structure.
• Automatic control.
• Adjustable filter change alarm.
• Covers with a high quality, 25 mm thick acoustic casing made of prefinished sheet.
• Backward curved impeller.
• Built-in photocatalyst device with negative ionisation.
• Filtration stages: F7 + HEPA H14.
• Inspection cover for filter maintenance and replacement.
• Effective for up to 40 linear metres of ducting.
• High efficiency EC Technology motors, outer rotor adjustable via 0-10 V signal.
• Single-phase 200-240 V 50/60 Hz and three-phase 380-480 V 50/60 Hz.
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Aluminium profile and prefinished sheet steel structure with 25 mm thick thermal and acoustic insulation panels.
• Particulate matter sensor for automatic control SP-PM2.5+VOC or SP-CO2+VOC.