Air purifying units with high efficiency electrostatic filters. To be used in oil/greasy applications
Air disinfection, purification and filter units with high efficiency electrostatic filters, specifically designed for cleaning and purifying indoor air in locations that contain a high amount of airborne greasy or suspended particulate matter.
• Aluminium profile structure.
• Covers with a high quality, 25 mm thick acoustic casing made of prefinished sheet.
• Backward curved impeller.
• High efficiency (95% ePM1) electrostatic filter device.
• Filtration stages:
• Washable pre-filter.
• Electrostatic filter.
• Inspection cover for filter maintenance and replacement.
• Grease-collection trays.
• Glands for cable entry.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +50 ºC.
• IE3 efficiency motors.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +50 ºC.
• Aluminium profile and prefinished sheet, with 25 mm thick double-wall thermal and acoustic insulation panels.
• Circular outlet.