Filter units without fans, with photocatalysis technology
Filter units without a fan but with technology based on photocatalysis, especially designed for cleaning, disinfecting and purifying air in indoor spaces as well as material surfaces.
• Aluminium profile structure.
• Covers with a high quality, 25 mm thick acoustic casing made of prefinished sheet.
• Side access panel for proper maintenance.
• Modular construction for use in combination with different air treatment units.
• Supply voltage from 120 V to 230 V 50/60 Hz.
• Temperature of the air to be carried: -20 ºC to +60 ºC.
• Compatible with most existing aluminium profile type models: CAKS/EC, CAKS/EC/FILTER, UCP/EC, CADT/ALP, CADTM/ALP, CADT-RE/ALP, CFRT/ALPS…
• Devices with built-in high-efficiency photocatalysis technology.
• Positive and negative ionisation.
• Filtration stages: F7 + F9.
• Effective up to 40 linear metres of ducting.