Low noise, in-line duct extractor fans mounted inside an acoustic casing
• Acoustic casing covered with sound absorbing material.
• Backward curved impeller, except models 100-125-150-160-200/H, provided with forward curved impeller.
• Standardised inlet and outlet flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• Fitted with a folding inspection hatch, except models 100-125-160/L-150/L.
• Support feet integrated into the box which facilitates its assembly.
• Linear airflow direction.
• External rotor motors with built-in thermal protector, class F, with ball bearings, IP54 protection.
• Single-phase 230 V 50/60 Hz adjustable.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: +50 ºC.
• Galvanised steel sheet.