Ventilation units with backward curved impeller, acoustic insulation and fitted with DT-RE series fans mounted on rubber shock-absorbers
• Galvanised steel sheet casing.
• Backward curved impeller made of painted sheet steel.
• Galvanised sheet steel structure with thermal insulation and acoustic insulation.
• Glands for cable entry.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Galvanised steel sheet.
• Different outlet positions.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• With two speed motors.
• ATEX certification.