Belt driven centrifugal fans with single inlet, with shaft output and backward curved impeller
• Galvanised steel sheet casing.
• Backward curved impeller made of painted sheet steel.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +85 ºC.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +50 ºC.
• Galvanised steel sheet.
• Different outlet positions.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• With two speed motors.
• ATEX certification.