Extraction units 400 ºC/2h, with motor and transmission inside the box to work outside the fire zone
• Galvanised sheet steel structure.
• Forward curved impeller in galvanised sheet steel.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3.
• Linear airflow direction.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -25 ºC +120 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h.
• Galvanised steel sheet.
• Fans with vertical outlet.