400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h long range unidirectional or reversible Jet fans
• Unidirectional or reversible fan assembly consisting of fan, silencers, deflectors and supports, approved for smoke evacuation, according to EN 12101-3.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller designed to obtain high thrusts.
• Protection grid against contacts according to the UNE-EN ISO 12499 standard in unidirectional models.
• Deflector for increased air reach, on the outlet side. Reversible models are equipped with deflectors on both sides.
• High attenuation silencers with thermal and acoustic insulation.
• Safety switch built-in to the fan.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller or 100% reversible.
• Galvanised steel casing.
• Class H motors for continuous use S1 and emergency use S2. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 2 speeds.
• Three-phase 400 V 50 Hz DAHLANDER.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -25 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Galvanised steel sheet.
• Thrust performance other than those indicated.